3350 VINCENT ROAD
NORTH STREET, MI 48049
PH: (810) 985-7258
FX: (810) 985-3065
Welcome to CLYDE TOWNSHIP
CLYDE TOWNSHIP ® 3350 Vincent Road North Street, MI 48049
Clyde Township is located in northeast St. Clair County, Michigan. We are a zoned community and permits are required.
- November 1, 2014 - Clerk will hold office hours 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM to obtain an absentee ballot.
- November 4, 2014 - General Election Polls Open 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- November 6, 2014 - Planning Mtg. @ 7:00 PM
- November 10, 2014 - Recreation Mtg. @ 7:00 PM
- November 11, 2014 - Office Closed
- November 21, 2014 - Regular Board Mtg. @ 7:00 PM
- November 27 & 28 - Office Closed
Cemetery Advisory Committee Meeting scheduled for November 12, 2014 has been cancelled due to BS&A Training. It has been rescheduled for January 14, 2015 at 9:00 AM
The Cemetery Advisory Committee, Planning Commission and the Zoning Board of Appeals is looking for candidates to fill a vacancy. If interested, please send a letter of interest to the Township Clerk. You can mail it or email it to email@example.com
The WSARG (Water Sewer Advisory Research Group) is a subcommittee of the Planning Commission. They are looking for residents interested in volunteering their time, knowledge and experience to participate in this group. Engineering or water related experience would be helpful. If interested, submit a letter of interest to the Township Clerk by November 24, 2014. You can mail or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Est. 1836 - Population 5,579
- November 4, 2014 General Election
(last day to register for this election is October 6, 2014)
City of Port Huron Parks & Recreation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
St. Clair County Road Watch:
For your convenience Clyde Township accepts
Visa/MasterCard/Discover credit/debit card payments. There is a 2.5% or $3.95 minimum
fee on all transactions.