3350 VINCENT ROAD
NORTH STREET, MI 48049
PH: (810) 985-7258
FX: (810) 985-3065
Welcome to CLYDE TOWNSHIP
CLYDE TOWNSHIP ® 3350 Vincent Road North Street, MI 48049
Clyde Township is located in northeast St. Clair County, Michigan. We are a zoned community and permits are required.
- September 2, 2014 - Planning Mtg. 7:00 PM
- September 8, 2014 - Parks & Rec. Mtg. @ Bill Bearss Park 7:00 PM
- September 10, 2014 - Cemetery Advisory Mtg. 9:00 AM
- September 10, 2014 - Special Board Mtg. 7:00 PM
- September 11, 2014 - ZBA Public Hearing 7:00 PM
- September 16, 2014 - Monthly Board Mtg. 7:00 PM
Clyde Township is now hiring for a
full time DPW Employee with a S-4 water certification or willing to achieve an S-4 water certification. Other duties involved would be cemetery and general maintenance. If interested, apply at the Clyde Township Office or click on the link below to fill out an application.
The Cemetery Advisory Committee, Recreation Commission and Board of Review are looking for candidates to fill a vacancy. If interested, please send a letter of interest to the Township Clerk.
For your convenience Clyde Township accepts
Visa/MasterCard/Discover credit/debit card payments.
There is a 2.5% or $3.95 minimum fee on all transactions.
Est. 1836 - Population 5,579
2013 Annual Drinking Water Quality Report:
- November 4, 2014 General Election
(last day to register for this election is October 6, 2014)
City of Port Huron Parks & Recreation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM